- PRO-PAK® Protein Concentrate
- Shipment After Shipment Consistent High-quality Protein Concentrate
- PRO-PAK® protein concentrate is the original feed industry fishmeal analog. Created over 40 years ago by H. J. Baker. Today it is used worldwide as a cost-efficient replacement for fishmeal in poultry and aquaculture feed formulations. It is a recognized and sought after ingredient, contributing a high level of amino-acids, metabolizable energy and digestibility to the diet at a fraction of the cost of traditional fishmeal. Its benefits have been successfully proven and affirmed repeatedly through continuous research performed by universities and independent nutritionists.
- PRO-PAK® protein concentrate contains no vegetable proteins; it is a combination of carefully screened marine and animal by-products, formulated to produce the same response as a high quality 60% protein fish meal, including all the essential amino acids.
- PRO-PAK® protein concentrate is produced in six plants strategically located throughout the United States under strict quality controls. All raw materials are carefully inspected to ensure the highest quality standards are met. By using only the finest ingredients available, we can guarantee the consistency of every PRO-PAK® protein concentrate shipment. All finished material is tested and screened. Our uniform and consistent shipments eliminate lost production time and any need for costly reformulation.
- Click here for more information about PRO-PAK® Protein Concentrate.
- PRO-PAK® is a registered trademark of H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.
© 2006 All right reserved by H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc. | 228 Saugatuck Avenue Westport, Connecticut 06880-6425 | T 203 682-9200 | F 203 227-8351